BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County jail records show that Carlo Salgado, 49, of Boca Raton is now in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with lewd and lascivious behavior.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still being processed early Tuesday morning, the jail reports Salgado’s specific charges is “molest victim 12 years of age to 16 years of age by a person 18 years of age or older.”
[Popular on BocaNewsNow.com: Palm Beach County to modify school shooting drills for social distancing. Read.]
Salgado was arrested late Monday evening by Boca Raton Police and booked into jail at 11:33 p.m. He is being held without bond as of 6 a.m.
Salgado lists the unit block of Southwest 3rd Avenue as his home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors