BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County jail records show that Carlo Salgado, 49, of Boca Raton is now in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with lewd and lascivious behavior.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still being processed early Tuesday morning, the jail reports Salgado’s specific charges is “molest victim 12 years of age to 16 years of age by a person 18 years of age or older.”
[Popular on BocaNewsNow.com: Palm Beach County to modify school shooting drills for social distancing. Read.]
Salgado was arrested late Monday evening by Boca Raton Police and booked into jail at 11:33 p.m. He is being held without bond as of 6 a.m.
Salgado lists the unit block of Southwest 3rd Avenue as his home address.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”