BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County jail records show that Carlo Salgado, 49, of Boca Raton is now in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with lewd and lascivious behavior.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still being processed early Tuesday morning, the jail reports Salgado’s specific charges is “molest victim 12 years of age to 16 years of age by a person 18 years of age or older.”
[Popular on BocaNewsNow.com: Palm Beach County to modify school shooting drills for social distancing. Read.]
Salgado was arrested late Monday evening by Boca Raton Police and booked into jail at 11:33 p.m. He is being held without bond as of 6 a.m.
Salgado lists the unit block of Southwest 3rd Avenue as his home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical