BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County jail records show that Carlo Salgado, 49, of Boca Raton is now in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with lewd and lascivious behavior.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still being processed early Tuesday morning, the jail reports Salgado’s specific charges is “molest victim 12 years of age to 16 years of age by a person 18 years of age or older.”
[Popular on BocaNewsNow.com: Palm Beach County to modify school shooting drills for social distancing. Read.]
Salgado was arrested late Monday evening by Boca Raton Police and booked into jail at 11:33 p.m. He is being held without bond as of 6 a.m.
Salgado lists the unit block of Southwest 3rd Avenue as his home address.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER SERVICE: Nor’easter To Pound North East, Rain To Dampen South Florida
- Boca Raton’s Robert Hevert Jailed On Felony Charge
- Here’s What It’s Like To Travel To Hawaii, And Why It Makes Florida Look So Bad
- Palm Beach County School Bus Drivers Infected With COVID As Numbers Climb District Wide
- Florida Adds 58,865 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant