Order Effective 12:01 AM Monday, August 31, 2020
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County is permitting tattoo, tanning and body piercing parlors to open on Monday. This is the first time these “personal services” establishments have been permitted to operate since Palm Beach County effectively shut down as COVID-19 took hold.
The opening of tattoo, tanning and body piercing parlors does NOT indicate that Palm Beach County has moved to Phase 2 of Florida’s reopening plan, but is representative of the belief by County Commissioners that these businesses do not pose a significant COVID-19 threat if CDC and Palm Beach County rules and regulations are followed.
Read the complete order below. It was issued at 5:35 p.m. Sunday, August 30, 2020.
Palm Beach County Commissioners are expected to take up “phase 2” plans later this week.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender