Order Effective 12:01 AM Monday, August 31, 2020
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County is permitting tattoo, tanning and body piercing parlors to open on Monday. This is the first time these “personal services” establishments have been permitted to operate since Palm Beach County effectively shut down as COVID-19 took hold.
The opening of tattoo, tanning and body piercing parlors does NOT indicate that Palm Beach County has moved to Phase 2 of Florida’s reopening plan, but is representative of the belief by County Commissioners that these businesses do not pose a significant COVID-19 threat if CDC and Palm Beach County rules and regulations are followed.
Read the complete order below. It was issued at 5:35 p.m. Sunday, August 30, 2020.
Palm Beach County Commissioners are expected to take up “phase 2” plans later this week.EO-22-Personal-Services-Reopening
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days