Order Effective 12:01 AM Monday, August 31, 2020
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County is permitting tattoo, tanning and body piercing parlors to open on Monday. This is the first time these “personal services” establishments have been permitted to operate since Palm Beach County effectively shut down as COVID-19 took hold.
The opening of tattoo, tanning and body piercing parlors does NOT indicate that Palm Beach County has moved to Phase 2 of Florida’s reopening plan, but is representative of the belief by County Commissioners that these businesses do not pose a significant COVID-19 threat if CDC and Palm Beach County rules and regulations are followed.
Read the complete order below. It was issued at 5:35 p.m. Sunday, August 30, 2020.
Palm Beach County Commissioners are expected to take up “phase 2” plans later this week.EO-22-Personal-Services-Reopening
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges