Order Effective 12:01 AM Monday, August 31, 2020
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County is permitting tattoo, tanning and body piercing parlors to open on Monday. This is the first time these “personal services” establishments have been permitted to operate since Palm Beach County effectively shut down as COVID-19 took hold.
The opening of tattoo, tanning and body piercing parlors does NOT indicate that Palm Beach County has moved to Phase 2 of Florida’s reopening plan, but is representative of the belief by County Commissioners that these businesses do not pose a significant COVID-19 threat if CDC and Palm Beach County rules and regulations are followed.
Read the complete order below. It was issued at 5:35 p.m. Sunday, August 30, 2020.
Palm Beach County Commissioners are expected to take up “phase 2” plans later this week.EO-22-Personal-Services-Reopening
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake