Order Effective 12:01 AM Monday, August 31, 2020
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County is permitting tattoo, tanning and body piercing parlors to open on Monday. This is the first time these “personal services” establishments have been permitted to operate since Palm Beach County effectively shut down as COVID-19 took hold.
The opening of tattoo, tanning and body piercing parlors does NOT indicate that Palm Beach County has moved to Phase 2 of Florida’s reopening plan, but is representative of the belief by County Commissioners that these businesses do not pose a significant COVID-19 threat if CDC and Palm Beach County rules and regulations are followed.
Read the complete order below. It was issued at 5:35 p.m. Sunday, August 30, 2020.
Palm Beach County Commissioners are expected to take up “phase 2” plans later this week.EO-22-Personal-Services-Reopening
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Fainting At The Jewelry Exchange, Sick At Publix, Trauma At A Park
- Area Realtor Charged With DUI In Delray Beach
- MASK MANDATE: Local Airports Remind Florida Travelers They Must Wear Masks
- STUDENT ASSAULTED AT OMNI MIDDLE SCHOOL, SCHOOL BOARD SUED
- SIRENS: Dead At Boca Woods, Fainting At PBI, Bleeding At Canyons Middle School
- Several Boca Raton Elementary Schools Face Boundary Changes For Next School Year
- UPDATE: Turo Claims It Paid For Damage To Boca Man’s Car After Drug Addict’s Crash, But…
- PBSO Takes Over Deadly I-95 Shooting Investigation
- ARREST: Boca Man, Accused Of Cheating With Woman Overseas, Charged With Felony