WATCH EVENTS AS THEY UNFOLDED
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Mayor David Kerner had what appears to be multiple women removed from the Palm Beach County Commission meeting a short time ago. The women refused to follow public speaking rules and then — at least one — saluted with a “Nazi” gesture.
The women, who appeared to be woman who had already spoken, were upset that the commission was moving on to public comments on issues unrelated to the “Phase 2” reopening which continues to be a hotbed issue in Palm Beach County.
Watch the encounter below — it runs just under three minutes. PBSO Deputies did move in to where the women were standing, but the public television feed did not focus on what happened next.
There is a lot of screaming and yelling, however. It appears at least one of the women in the incident was also quite vocal during an “anti mask” demonstration in the commission chambers several months ago.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Crashes Mercedes Into Honda After Two Martinis
- In Florida, 65 Die From COVID Monday, But Hospitalizations Dropping
- Florida Fish And Wildlife Commission Releases Details Of Weekend Fatal Crash
- UPDATE: Orlando Man Dies In Boca Raton I-95 Crash
- TRAFFIC ALERT: ALL LANES ON I-95 NORTHBOUND SHUT IN BOCA RATON
- SIRENS: Assault In Boca Dunes, Hard Fall In Boca Raton Publix, Trauma In St. Andrews
- COLD! Wind Chill In The 30s Possible In Palm Beach County Tonight
- GROUNDED: Airlines Already Cancel 1400 Flights Monday
- FEDS: 68 Died Sunday From COVID In Florida Hospitals, But What’s Real?