WATCH EVENTS AS THEY UNFOLDED
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Mayor David Kerner had what appears to be multiple women removed from the Palm Beach County Commission meeting a short time ago. The women refused to follow public speaking rules and then — at least one — saluted with a “Nazi” gesture.
The women, who appeared to be woman who had already spoken, were upset that the commission was moving on to public comments on issues unrelated to the “Phase 2” reopening which continues to be a hotbed issue in Palm Beach County.
Watch the encounter below — it runs just under three minutes. PBSO Deputies did move in to where the women were standing, but the public television feed did not focus on what happened next.
There is a lot of screaming and yelling, however. It appears at least one of the women in the incident was also quite vocal during an “anti mask” demonstration in the commission chambers several months ago.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender