BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Anthony Mollica is jailed Thursday morning on multiple charges related to an alleged kidnap.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Police arrest report is being processed early Thursday morning but jail records reveal that Mollica is charged with “sexual assault with weapon or force sexual battery (on a a) victim 12 years of age or older,” “aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon,” and “kidnap — commit or facilitate commission of a felony.”
Mollica, 25, of the 2300 block of North Congress Avenue in Boynton Beach, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just after 8 p.m. Wednesday. Bond has not been set. A first appearance is expected later Thursday.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees