BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Anthony Mollica is jailed Thursday morning on multiple charges related to an alleged kidnap.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Police arrest report is being processed early Thursday morning but jail records reveal that Mollica is charged with “sexual assault with weapon or force sexual battery (on a a) victim 12 years of age or older,” “aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon,” and “kidnap — commit or facilitate commission of a felony.”
Mollica, 25, of the 2300 block of North Congress Avenue in Boynton Beach, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just after 8 p.m. Wednesday. Bond has not been set. A first appearance is expected later Thursday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases