BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Anthony Mollica is jailed Thursday morning on multiple charges related to an alleged kidnap.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Police arrest report is being processed early Thursday morning but jail records reveal that Mollica is charged with “sexual assault with weapon or force sexual battery (on a a) victim 12 years of age or older,” “aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon,” and “kidnap — commit or facilitate commission of a felony.”
Mollica, 25, of the 2300 block of North Congress Avenue in Boynton Beach, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just after 8 p.m. Wednesday. Bond has not been set. A first appearance is expected later Thursday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud