BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Anthony Mollica is jailed Thursday morning on multiple charges related to an alleged kidnap.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Police arrest report is being processed early Thursday morning but jail records reveal that Mollica is charged with “sexual assault with weapon or force sexual battery (on a a) victim 12 years of age or older,” “aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon,” and “kidnap — commit or facilitate commission of a felony.”
Mollica, 25, of the 2300 block of North Congress Avenue in Boynton Beach, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just after 8 p.m. Wednesday. Bond has not been set. A first appearance is expected later Thursday.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching