BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Anthony Mollica is jailed Thursday morning on multiple charges related to an alleged kidnap.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Police arrest report is being processed early Thursday morning but jail records reveal that Mollica is charged with “sexual assault with weapon or force sexual battery (on a a) victim 12 years of age or older,” “aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon,” and “kidnap — commit or facilitate commission of a felony.”
Mollica, 25, of the 2300 block of North Congress Avenue in Boynton Beach, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just after 8 p.m. Wednesday. Bond has not been set. A first appearance is expected later Thursday.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi