DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Several readers reached out to BocaNewsNow.com on Saturday to report several shoppers in a Delray Beach Walmart were not wearing masks. Or more accurately, not wearing masks the way masks are expected to be worn per Palm Beach County Executive Order. Masks are to be worn over faces and noses. They also do little good if they are just worn on your forehead. That’s where the man above, with the phone, seems to be wearing his mask.
In the reader photos provided to BocaNewsNow.com, one man has his nose exposed. That renders the mask useless. The second man is wearing his blue mask on his forehead. Again, this renders the mask ineffective. Humans breathe from both their nose and mouth.
The Palm Beach County Facial Covering Executive Order remains in effect until further notice. Phase 2, which starts Tuesday, brings no change to that order.
Fines for individuals can hit $100. The official fine schedule is below.Fine-Schedule-for-Civil-Citations-for-Violations-of-Emergency-Orders
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday