BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Highway Patrol wants to know who was driving on I-95 at Glades Road around 1:42 a.m. and hit a person — killing them.
The driver continued on. There are no apparent witnesses.
Here is the narrative from FHP:
Vehicle-1 was traveling northbound on Interstate 95 approaching State Road 808 (Glades Road), in the center travel lane. It is unknown at this time if Pedestrian-1 was walking in the roadway or jumped from the overpass prior to the collision. Pedestrian-1 was struck in the center travel lane by Vehicle-1, and was dragged into the outside center lane, where he came to final rest. Vehicle-1 continued traveling northbound on Interstate 95 without stopping. Pedestrian-1 succumbed to the injuries caused by the collision and was pronounced deceased on scene. This case is still pending investigation.
There is no information available at this time on Vehicle-1 or its driver, if any tips are received in reference to this case please contact the Public Affairs Office via email or leave a message by contacting the Regional Communications center at *347.
Police have not identified the victim.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Body Found In Boynton Beach Garage
- Woodfield Country Club Sued Over Flooded Car, Refuses To Pay Employee
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 70 Percent Chance System Forms South of Florida
- Delray Beach Woman Arrested, DUI Hit And Run
- TWO SYSTEMS: Hurricane Center Watching Two Waves East, West Of Florida
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Wife Finds Husband With Hookers, Attacks
- Woman Speeding On Glades Road Arrested For DUI In Boca Raton
- Water Treatment Dates Set, May Taste Weird In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- While Publix Refuses To Vaccinate Young Children, Palm Beach County Offers Shots