POLICE ON SCENE BETWEEN SATURNIA ISLES AND SEVEN BRIDGES
UPDATE 6:15 p.m — PBSO tells BocaNewsNow.com the medical examiner’s office may bring in a forensic anthropologist, suggesting decomposition is significant.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office and the Medical Examiner’s office are on the scene of a gruesome find roughly one half mile south of Atlantic on 441.
Authorities say skeletal remains were apparently located in the area. It was not immediately clear if the bones belonged to a human or an animal.
Expect traffic issues in the area. The scene — as of 2:35 p.m. — is sizable.
According to PBSO: “Detectives from the Violent Crimes Division are on scene investigating as well as the Medical Examiners Office. More information will be released when it becomes available.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County