DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach police jailed Brenton Bitzer early Sunday morning on multiple charges stemming from a crash.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed at 9 a.m., Bitzer is facing charges of “DUI – Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI Influence of Alcohol or Drugs” and “Hit and Run — Leave Scene of a Crash Involving Damage to Property.”
It was not immediately clear where the incident took place. We will update once the arrest report is released.
Bitzer, of the 2000 block of Spanish Trail in Delray Beach, was booked into jail at 4:18 a.m. He was released on his own recognizance at 8:23 a.m.
A court date is pending.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday