PBSO RELEASES NEW DETAILS
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Updating a report we first published on September 11th, Boca Raton resident Elvis Ricard Yacub threatened to kill several people, then wanted to die in a “suicide by cop” scheme that he was never able to carry out.
Yacub, according to a Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office police report, sent videos of himself loading weapons to multiple people.
Read the complete police report below. Here is the official synopsis from PBSO:
On September 11, 2020, detectives from the Behavior Services Unit received information that Elvis Yacub threatened the victim (wholives in the city of Boynton Beach), the victim’s family and the victim’s church (located in Broward County) both verbally and in writing. A formal investigation immediately began.
After meeting with the victim and receiving the evidence of written threats a search warrant was immediately requested and approved. A short time later, Elvis was located and arrested. A search of his home resulted in several guns and ammunition. A risk protection order was affected.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again
- Palm Beach Schools: Constant Hand Washing, Masking, When Is Learning Time?