BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An Uber driver concerned that the maskless man in his car was spraying some sort of inhalant into his mouth called police Monday evening after apparently kicking the man out of his vehicle on Linton Road.
Delray Beach Police, according to to an affidavit of probable cause, found Nathan Stronge just a block away — at the bust stop at Linton and Jog Rd. His back was turned to the street. Stronge, wrote police, was standing at the bus stop “actively spraying the unknown substance into his mouth from a white aerosol can.”
That substance was later determined to be “Cleaning Duster” in a 10oz container.
From the police report: “Stronge was taken into custody and post Miranda Warning stated that he was ‘huffing the substance to get high.’ Stronge was taken to Delray Medical Center by DBFR to be evaluated. After being evaluated and cleared medically, Stronge was transported to the Palm Beach County Jail.”
Stronge was charged with “Inhale/Ingest Harmful Chemicals.” He was released on his own recognizance several hours after being booked.
Stronge lists the 200 block of NW 38th Street in Boca Raton as his home address.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again
- Palm Beach Schools: Constant Hand Washing, Masking, When Is Learning Time?