Palm Beach County Records Highest Numbers In Two Weeks
UPDATED: Official report released two hours late.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida COVID-19 death count continues to rise — again raising questions about longterm data provided by the Florida Department of Health. If numbers and positivity rates were truly declining, would Florida’s infection and death rates continue to climb?
The official report for Thursday was released two hours late. It reveals 3,309 new COVID-19 cases with 147 news deaths. Both statistics are based on cases and deaths logged Wednesday through 11:59 p.m.
Palm Beach County reported 227 new infections — that’s the highest in two weeks — and 20 COVID-19 deaths. There are now 44,683 confirmed COVID-19 infections in Palm Beach County and 1,254 deaths.
Statewide, there 674,456 COVID-19 infections with 13,086 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ARREST: Asked To Stop Cursing In Publix, Man Allegedly Threatens Victim With Belt
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Rents Car On Turo To Drug Addict, Car Destroyed…
- Huge Gift Will Lead To Therapy Center For Jewish Family Services
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Troubled Restaurant To Reopen Tonight For Fourth Time
- SIRENS: Apartment Fire In Delray Beach, Drunk In Publix, Bleeding In Costco
- REMINDER: Delray Beach Lights 100FT Christmas Tree Tonight
- CLAIM: Remote Proctor Forces Local Woman To Urinate On Camera During Final Exam
- Crash, “Droopy Eyelids,” Then DUI Arrest For Boca Raton Woman
- SIRENS: Poisoned In Polo Club, Dead In Boca Pointe, Traumatic Injury In Boca West,