Palm Beach County Records Highest Numbers In Two Weeks
UPDATED: Official report released two hours late.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida COVID-19 death count continues to rise — again raising questions about longterm data provided by the Florida Department of Health. If numbers and positivity rates were truly declining, would Florida’s infection and death rates continue to climb?
The official report for Thursday was released two hours late. It reveals 3,309 new COVID-19 cases with 147 news deaths. Both statistics are based on cases and deaths logged Wednesday through 11:59 p.m.
Palm Beach County reported 227 new infections — that’s the highest in two weeks — and 20 COVID-19 deaths. There are now 44,683 confirmed COVID-19 infections in Palm Beach County and 1,254 deaths.
Statewide, there 674,456 COVID-19 infections with 13,086 deaths.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- RESTRAINING DISABLED CHILDREN: PB Schools Set To Adopt Policy In Days
- TRAFFIC AHEAD: Expect Delays, Road Closures This Week In Palm Beach County
- KINGS POINT: Another Arrest For Alleged Violent Crime
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING IN EFFECT
- BREAKING: PLANE CRASHES INTO BRIDGE
- SCAM ALERT: Area Police Warn Of Scam, Ignore Text Messages
- Toddler Nearly Drowns In The Bridges, Rushed To Hospital Saturday Morning
- Mexican Food And The HOA Meeting, Part Two
- ANOTHER KINGS POINT RESIDENT ARRESTED