BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Tim Slager remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday morning following his early morning arrest by Boynton Beach Police.
According to jail records, Slager is charged with aggravated battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT; resisting an officer with violence; and flee/elude police — fail to obey a law enforcement officer’s order to stop.
Slager, of the 100 block of Via D Este in Delray Beach, was booked into jail at 1:11 a.m. It was not immediately clear where the incident took place — that information will be released when the arrest report is processed by the clerk of courts.
Bond is set at $2,000 for the fleeing and resisting charges, but bond was not set on the battery charge.
Slager’s first appearance is expected later Thursday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday