BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Tim Slager remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday morning following his early morning arrest by Boynton Beach Police.
According to jail records, Slager is charged with aggravated battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT; resisting an officer with violence; and flee/elude police — fail to obey a law enforcement officer’s order to stop.
Slager, of the 100 block of Via D Este in Delray Beach, was booked into jail at 1:11 a.m. It was not immediately clear where the incident took place — that information will be released when the arrest report is processed by the clerk of courts.
Bond is set at $2,000 for the fleeing and resisting charges, but bond was not set on the battery charge.
Slager’s first appearance is expected later Thursday morning.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender