BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Tim Slager remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday morning following his early morning arrest by Boynton Beach Police.
According to jail records, Slager is charged with aggravated battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT; resisting an officer with violence; and flee/elude police — fail to obey a law enforcement officer’s order to stop.
Slager, of the 100 block of Via D Este in Delray Beach, was booked into jail at 1:11 a.m. It was not immediately clear where the incident took place — that information will be released when the arrest report is processed by the clerk of courts.
Bond is set at $2,000 for the fleeing and resisting charges, but bond was not set on the battery charge.
Slager’s first appearance is expected later Thursday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days