BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Tim Slager remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday morning following his early morning arrest by Boynton Beach Police.
According to jail records, Slager is charged with aggravated battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT; resisting an officer with violence; and flee/elude police — fail to obey a law enforcement officer’s order to stop.
Slager, of the 100 block of Via D Este in Delray Beach, was booked into jail at 1:11 a.m. It was not immediately clear where the incident took place — that information will be released when the arrest report is processed by the clerk of courts.
Bond is set at $2,000 for the fleeing and resisting charges, but bond was not set on the battery charge.
Slager’s first appearance is expected later Thursday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges