BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach Gardens police arrested Andrea Kruse late Wednesday night on two DUI charges — one is a charge we rarely see. That charge: “DUI, unlawful blood alcohol — .15 or higher with a person under the age of 18 in the vehicle.”
Kruse is additionally charged with “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.”
Kruse, 64, lists the 10100 block of Cypress Bend Drive in West Boca Raton as her home address.
She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:49 p.m. Wednesday and was released on her own recognizance at 6:07 a.m. Thursday. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike