BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach Gardens police arrested Andrea Kruse late Wednesday night on two DUI charges — one is a charge we rarely see. That charge: “DUI, unlawful blood alcohol — .15 or higher with a person under the age of 18 in the vehicle.”
Kruse is additionally charged with “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.”
Kruse, 64, lists the 10100 block of Cypress Bend Drive in West Boca Raton as her home address.
She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:49 p.m. Wednesday and was released on her own recognizance at 6:07 a.m. Thursday. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation