BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach Gardens police arrested Andrea Kruse late Wednesday night on two DUI charges — one is a charge we rarely see. That charge: “DUI, unlawful blood alcohol — .15 or higher with a person under the age of 18 in the vehicle.”
Kruse is additionally charged with “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.”
Kruse, 64, lists the 10100 block of Cypress Bend Drive in West Boca Raton as her home address.
She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:49 p.m. Wednesday and was released on her own recognizance at 6:07 a.m. Thursday. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.
- DEADLY DAY: Florida Records Record 217 COVID Deaths
- Broward County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Site
- BREAKING: Boca Fire To Offer COVID Shots, Just 200 Available
- Cool, Wet Weather For South Florida
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Inhaling Dangerous Chemicals
- SO MANY DEAD: Florida Loses 1,079 To COVID In One Week