BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach Gardens police arrested Andrea Kruse late Wednesday night on two DUI charges — one is a charge we rarely see. That charge: “DUI, unlawful blood alcohol — .15 or higher with a person under the age of 18 in the vehicle.”
Kruse is additionally charged with “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.”
Kruse, 64, lists the 10100 block of Cypress Bend Drive in West Boca Raton as her home address.
She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:49 p.m. Wednesday and was released on her own recognizance at 6:07 a.m. Thursday. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak