BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach Gardens police arrested Andrea Kruse late Wednesday night on two DUI charges — one is a charge we rarely see. That charge: “DUI, unlawful blood alcohol — .15 or higher with a person under the age of 18 in the vehicle.”
Kruse is additionally charged with “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.”
Kruse, 64, lists the 10100 block of Cypress Bend Drive in West Boca Raton as her home address.
She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:49 p.m. Wednesday and was released on her own recognizance at 6:07 a.m. Thursday. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDCON1: Aaron Singerman Nearly 3 Times Legal Limit After Crashing Boat Multiple Times
- Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Is Hiring
- SIRENS: Dead In A Palm Beach Hotel, Crash On I-95, Fall At Olympic Heights High
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools
- SIRENS: Car Crashes At SunPass Building, Several Fall In Boca West, Pot Burns At Kings Point
- Boynton Man Who Allegedly Stole Kid’s College Fund Demands Article Removal, Not Happening
- Multiple High Priority Violations For Boca Raton Italian Restaurant