BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Timothy Werner, who told police he’s an employee of HVAC service company Southern Mechanical, is facing a DUI charge following his arrest late Wednesday night.
Werner was stopped in the 6300 block of West Glades Road where Boca Raton police were conducting a traffic crash investigation. Werner, according to a police report, smelled of alcohol and claimed to have consumed two glasses of wine at 2 p.m.
Officers asked Werner if he would take part in a field sobriety test. Werner declined. He was then transported to a PBSO blood alcohol testing facility where again he refused to provide a sample for testing. Officers then took Werner to Wellington Hospital for medical clearance, then booked him into the Palm Beach County Jail. He was released on his own recognizance at 6:44 Thursday morning.
Werner, of the 7600 block of Solimar Circle in Boca Raton, is charged with DUI. A court date is pending. The complete police report follows:WernerPC
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Worker Falls On Patient At Boca Regional Hospital, Claims Suit
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated