BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Timothy Werner, who told police he’s an employee of HVAC service company Southern Mechanical, is facing a DUI charge following his arrest late Wednesday night.
Werner was stopped in the 6300 block of West Glades Road where Boca Raton police were conducting a traffic crash investigation. Werner, according to a police report, smelled of alcohol and claimed to have consumed two glasses of wine at 2 p.m.
Officers asked Werner if he would take part in a field sobriety test. Werner declined. He was then transported to a PBSO blood alcohol testing facility where again he refused to provide a sample for testing. Officers then took Werner to Wellington Hospital for medical clearance, then booked him into the Palm Beach County Jail. He was released on his own recognizance at 6:44 Thursday morning.
Werner, of the 7600 block of Solimar Circle in Boca Raton, is charged with DUI. A court date is pending. The complete police report follows:
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees