BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Timothy Werner, who told police he’s an employee of HVAC service company Southern Mechanical, is facing a DUI charge following his arrest late Wednesday night.
Werner was stopped in the 6300 block of West Glades Road where Boca Raton police were conducting a traffic crash investigation. Werner, according to a police report, smelled of alcohol and claimed to have consumed two glasses of wine at 2 p.m.
Officers asked Werner if he would take part in a field sobriety test. Werner declined. He was then transported to a PBSO blood alcohol testing facility where again he refused to provide a sample for testing. Officers then took Werner to Wellington Hospital for medical clearance, then booked him into the Palm Beach County Jail. He was released on his own recognizance at 6:44 Thursday morning.
Werner, of the 7600 block of Solimar Circle in Boca Raton, is charged with DUI. A court date is pending. The complete police report follows:WernerPC
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach