BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Timothy Werner, who told police he’s an employee of HVAC service company Southern Mechanical, is facing a DUI charge following his arrest late Wednesday night.
Werner was stopped in the 6300 block of West Glades Road where Boca Raton police were conducting a traffic crash investigation. Werner, according to a police report, smelled of alcohol and claimed to have consumed two glasses of wine at 2 p.m.
Officers asked Werner if he would take part in a field sobriety test. Werner declined. He was then transported to a PBSO blood alcohol testing facility where again he refused to provide a sample for testing. Officers then took Werner to Wellington Hospital for medical clearance, then booked him into the Palm Beach County Jail. He was released on his own recognizance at 6:44 Thursday morning.
Werner, of the 7600 block of Solimar Circle in Boca Raton, is charged with DUI. A court date is pending. The complete police report follows:WernerPC
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.