BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man jailed for stalking allegedly told his ex-girlfriend that “my current marriage is a joke” and that he should have married her, the subject of his “stalking.”
Nicholas Colavecchio of Back Nine Drive in Boca Raton, according to a police report, repeatedly called his ex-girlfriend and sometimes attempted to contact her through her daughter’s cell phone. Police reviewed 42 emails sent to the ex through her work email account sent over just a few weeks.
“I’m in fear every day of my safety as well as my family’s safety,” reported the victim to Boca Raton Police. “He just won’t stop.”
Colavecchio was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on Thursday. He as released on $5,000 bond several hours later.
A “no contact” order is now in effect, prohibiting Colavecchio from having contact with his alleged victim.
The police report follows:
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch