BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man jailed for stalking allegedly told his ex-girlfriend that “my current marriage is a joke” and that he should have married her, the subject of his “stalking.”
Nicholas Colavecchio of Back Nine Drive in Boca Raton, according to a police report, repeatedly called his ex-girlfriend and sometimes attempted to contact her through her daughter’s cell phone. Police reviewed 42 emails sent to the ex through her work email account sent over just a few weeks.
“I’m in fear every day of my safety as well as my family’s safety,” reported the victim to Boca Raton Police. “He just won’t stop.”
Colavecchio was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on Thursday. He as released on $5,000 bond several hours later.
A “no contact” order is now in effect, prohibiting Colavecchio from having contact with his alleged victim.
The police report follows:COLAVECCHIO
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children