BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A man listed on social media as being an “e-discovery attorney” with a stint as an attorney for a national broadcasting company is himself facing legal issues Saturday morning.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office arrested Max K. Namecek early Saturday on a charge of cocaine possession. It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place or how police determined he was in possession of cocaine. The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed. Jail records confirm the arrest.
Namecek, of the 8600 block of Chevy Chase Drive in Boca Raton, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 5:34 a.m. He remained held on $1000 bond just after 10 a.m.
Florida Bar records do not show Max Namecek as being a member. However, a LinkedIn profile with an identical name and photograph says Namecek is an “experienced legal professional with demonstrated history of working at law firms specializing in international and corporate law.”
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic
- TIME TO VOTE: Early Voting Locations Now Open In Palm Beach County
- Thanksgiving Could Be “Devastating” To South Palm Beach County
- FAU Reports 235 Students, Faculty Positive For COVID-19
- Tropical Depression Expected Off Florida’s Coast By Tuesday
- Early Voting Starts Monday In Palm Beach County
- POLICE: Mara Mena Missing, Last Seen In West Boca Raton