BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office arrested Matthew Michael Roth Saturday after they say he failed to register as a sex offender, something he is required to do every six months for the rest of his life.
Roth lives in the 2800 block of NW 24th Court in Boca Raton.
Roth plead guilty to one count of lewd and lascivious acts on a child in 1995 at the age of 20. If the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court’s online system is correct, he was sentenced to five years probation with the requirement to register as a sex offender every six month until his death. Based on the flyer, below, from FDLE, it appears that Roth registered just days ago, at least two months after his required registration date.
Roth is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail without bond as of Sunday morning.
UPDATE: Roth was released on $1000 bond around 2 pm Sunday.Matthew-Michael-Roth-Florida-Sexual-Offender
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REMINDER: SKIP “GO FUND ME,” FOR IAN DONATIONS, STICK TO LEGIT CHARITIES
- Two South Palm Beach County Parks To Remain Closed Until Saturday
- Crash Leaves Pedestrian Dead In North Broward County
- All Palm Beach County Operations Return To Normal On Friday
- Palm Beach County Schools Reopen Friday
- Tropical Storm Warning Canceled For Palm Beach County
- Tropical Storm Warning Remains In Effect Until Early Afternoon In Palm Beach County
- 17-Year-Old Enters Water In Highland Beach During Ian, Needs Rescue
- TORNADO KINGS POINT: Images From Restricted Area