Bond Set At $8,000 For Prostitution, Other Charges
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Police in West Palm Beach have charged a West Delray Beach woman with prostitution and grand theft, as well as five counts of “failure to appear” and one count of violating probation.
Julie November, of the 16300 block of Cabernet Drive in the West Delray Beach community of “Seven Bridges, is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Saturday following her arrest early Friday morning by West Palm Beach Police.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, jail records show that November is now facing a charge of “Prostitution, engage, commit, offer prostitution first violation” and “larceny — grand theft (more than) $750 and less than $5,000.”
November, 35, is being held on $8,000 bond. The prostitution charge is carrying a $1,000 bond as is the larceny charge, the “failure to appear” charges — which stem from previous issues with law enforcement — are logged as $2,000 bond each. Bond was not set for the “failure to appear” charges.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway
- POLICE: Body Found In West Delray Beach Bushes, Investigation Underway
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday