Bond Set At $8,000 For Prostitution, Other Charges
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Police in West Palm Beach have charged a West Delray Beach woman with prostitution and grand theft, as well as five counts of “failure to appear” and one count of violating probation.
Julie November, of the 16300 block of Cabernet Drive in the West Delray Beach community of “Seven Bridges, is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Saturday following her arrest early Friday morning by West Palm Beach Police.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, jail records show that November is now facing a charge of “Prostitution, engage, commit, offer prostitution first violation” and “larceny — grand theft (more than) $750 and less than $5,000.”
November, 35, is being held on $8,000 bond. The prostitution charge is carrying a $1,000 bond as is the larceny charge, the “failure to appear” charges — which stem from previous issues with law enforcement — are logged as $2,000 bond each. Bond was not set for the “failure to appear” charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge