Betsie Eller Charged After Incident At CWS In Lake Worth.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Real Estate Agent Betsie Eller is now out of jail following her arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. Eller, according to a police report, punched her boyfriend in the face, twice. It was all caught on tape.
The incident happened in Lake Worth at “CWS” restaurant. Eller, according to the report, “became violent after a conversation in which she punched (the boyfriend) in the face. As (the man) began to leave the location, (he) again was struck by the defendant, again in the face. It was at this time that the victim, to defend himself from the defendant, pushed (Eller) down.”
The “push down” was witnessed outside by an Uber driver who called police. Deputies believed that Eller was the victim and immediately detained the boyfriend. But after hearing his version of events, they reviewed video from inside CWS and realized that the boyfriend’s statement was “consistent with the video showing the defendant being the primary aggressor by first punching the (the boyfriend) in the face.”
Betsie Eller is listed as a Realtor with the Keyes Company. Her Real Estate license address matches her residential address which, according to jail records, is in the 21000 block of St. Andrews Grand Circle in Boca Raton.
Eller was released on her own recognizance mid-day Saturday after several hours in jail. A court date is pending.
Outrageous Agents™, for more than a decade, has reported to the public on the incidents involving real estate agents. Real Estate Agents must possess “good moral character” to be licensed in Florida. Outrageous Agents™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge