Betsie Eller Charged After Incident At CWS In Lake Worth.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Real Estate Agent Betsie Eller is now out of jail following her arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. Eller, according to a police report, punched her boyfriend in the face, twice. It was all caught on tape.
The incident happened in Lake Worth at “CWS” restaurant. Eller, according to the report, “became violent after a conversation in which she punched (the boyfriend) in the face. As (the man) began to leave the location, (he) again was struck by the defendant, again in the face. It was at this time that the victim, to defend himself from the defendant, pushed (Eller) down.”
The “push down” was witnessed outside by an Uber driver who called police. Deputies believed that Eller was the victim and immediately detained the boyfriend. But after hearing his version of events, they reviewed video from inside CWS and realized that the boyfriend’s statement was “consistent with the video showing the defendant being the primary aggressor by first punching the (the boyfriend) in the face.”
Betsie Eller is listed as a Realtor with the Keyes Company. Her Real Estate license address matches her residential address which, according to jail records, is in the 21000 block of St. Andrews Grand Circle in Boca Raton.
Eller was released on her own recognizance mid-day Saturday after several hours in jail. A court date is pending.
Outrageous Agents™, for more than a decade, has reported to the public on the incidents involving real estate agents. Real Estate Agents must possess “good moral character” to be licensed in Florida. Outrageous Agents™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County