BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The number of emergency department visits for “COVID-like” illness is on the rise, according to the Florida Department of Health. The graphic, which you can view above, is created by the FDOH and shows a definitive uptick over the past week of people visiting area emergency rooms for COVID-like issues.
In all of Florida, the Department of Health says 4,076 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. with 66 new COVID-19 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 239 new COVID-19 cases were recorded on Tuesday though 11:59 p.m. with three new COVID-19 deaths. There are now at least 51,415 COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with 1,568 deaths.
Statewide, Florida reports 790,426 COVID-19 cases with 16,571 deaths.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Listen To The 911 Call When Man Found With Blood, White Powder
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, This Time Tuesday
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Crash At Palmetto Park Road And U.S. 441
- Thunderstorms Likely Sunday Night, Then Decent Week Ahead