BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The number of emergency department visits for “COVID-like” illness is on the rise, according to the Florida Department of Health. The graphic, which you can view above, is created by the FDOH and shows a definitive uptick over the past week of people visiting area emergency rooms for COVID-like issues.
In all of Florida, the Department of Health says 4,076 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. with 66 new COVID-19 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 239 new COVID-19 cases were recorded on Tuesday though 11:59 p.m. with three new COVID-19 deaths. There are now at least 51,415 COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with 1,568 deaths.
Statewide, Florida reports 790,426 COVID-19 cases with 16,571 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call