BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The number of emergency department visits for “COVID-like” illness is on the rise, according to the Florida Department of Health. The graphic, which you can view above, is created by the FDOH and shows a definitive uptick over the past week of people visiting area emergency rooms for COVID-like issues.
In all of Florida, the Department of Health says 4,076 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. with 66 new COVID-19 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 239 new COVID-19 cases were recorded on Tuesday though 11:59 p.m. with three new COVID-19 deaths. There are now at least 51,415 COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with 1,568 deaths.
Statewide, Florida reports 790,426 COVID-19 cases with 16,571 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home