Multiple Charges Filed By Delray Beach Police.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach Police jailed Boca Raton resident Richard Silvio Thursday afternoon on six charges, including the rarely seen charge of counterfeiting license plate stickers.
According to records provided by the Palm Beach County Jail as the arrest report is still being processed, Silvio is officially charged with: “counterfeiting of license plate validation stickers,” “resisting an officer without violence,” “hit and run, leave scene of a crash involving damage to property,” “moving traffic violation — driving while license is suspended or revoked — second office service,” “no moving traffic violation — attach registration license plate not assigned,” “no moving traffic violation — fail to register motor vehicle.”
Silvio, 48, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:53 p.m. Thursday. He as released on $1,000 bond just after 1:30 a.m. Friday. Silvio lists the 7000 block of NW 5th Avenue in Boca Raton his residential address.
This report will be updated once the arrest report is processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Man Killed In ATV Crash
- FLORIDA: NOW MORE THAN ONE MILLION CASES OF COVID-19
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two More Systems Forming
- Boca Raton’s Jamie Savard Jailed On Drug Charge
- NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE: Cold Front Boca Raton, Delray Beach In Days
- Four Hospitalized, Three Critically In Boynton Crash
- FLORIDA HEALTH DEPT: NO COVID NUMBERS ON THANKSGIVING
- FLORIDA: Another 97 Empty Seats At Dinner Table As COVID Deaths Soar In State
- MASK FINE: Palmetto Place Condo Owner Fined $5100, She Says It’s Illegal