Multiple Charges Filed By Delray Beach Police.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach Police jailed Boca Raton resident Richard Silvio Thursday afternoon on six charges, including the rarely seen charge of counterfeiting license plate stickers.
According to records provided by the Palm Beach County Jail as the arrest report is still being processed, Silvio is officially charged with: “counterfeiting of license plate validation stickers,” “resisting an officer without violence,” “hit and run, leave scene of a crash involving damage to property,” “moving traffic violation — driving while license is suspended or revoked — second office service,” “no moving traffic violation — attach registration license plate not assigned,” “no moving traffic violation — fail to register motor vehicle.”
Silvio, 48, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:53 p.m. Thursday. He as released on $1,000 bond just after 1:30 a.m. Friday. Silvio lists the 7000 block of NW 5th Avenue in Boca Raton his residential address.
This report will be updated once the arrest report is processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Owner Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools