Calvin Carroll Arrested By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Calvin Carroll is starting his day in the Palm Beach County Jail. Carroll was arrested overnight by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Friday, the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Carroll is charged with “carrying a concealed weapon — unlicensed firearm.” PBSO Deputies booked Carrol into jail at 1:57 a.m.
Bond is initially set at $1,000. Carroll, 24, lists the 18400 block of East Covington Trace in West Boca Raton as his home address. It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place, or how police determined that Carroll was in possession of a concealed weapon.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: NOW MORE THAN ONE MILLION CASES OF COVID-19
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two More Systems Forming
- Boca Raton’s Jamie Savard Jailed On Drug Charge
- NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE: Cold Front Boca Raton, Delray Beach In Days
- Four Hospitalized, Three Critically In Boynton Crash
- FLORIDA HEALTH DEPT: NO COVID NUMBERS ON THANKSGIVING
- FLORIDA: Another 97 Empty Seats At Dinner Table As COVID Deaths Soar In State
- MASK FINE: Palmetto Place Condo Owner Fined $5100, She Says It’s Illegal
- KINSA: Florida Now COVID Critical