Calvin Carroll Arrested By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Calvin Carroll is starting his day in the Palm Beach County Jail. Carroll was arrested overnight by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Friday, the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Carroll is charged with “carrying a concealed weapon — unlicensed firearm.” PBSO Deputies booked Carrol into jail at 1:57 a.m.
Bond is initially set at $1,000. Carroll, 24, lists the 18400 block of East Covington Trace in West Boca Raton as his home address. It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place, or how police determined that Carroll was in possession of a concealed weapon.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home