Calvin Carroll Arrested By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Calvin Carroll is starting his day in the Palm Beach County Jail. Carroll was arrested overnight by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Friday, the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Carroll is charged with “carrying a concealed weapon — unlicensed firearm.” PBSO Deputies booked Carrol into jail at 1:57 a.m.
Bond is initially set at $1,000. Carroll, 24, lists the 18400 block of East Covington Trace in West Boca Raton as his home address. It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place, or how police determined that Carroll was in possession of a concealed weapon.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Agatha, Near Mexico, May Be One To Watch
- TRAVEL: Flight Delays, Cancellations Mount In South Florida
- Worker Falls On Patient At Boca Regional Hospital, Claims Suit
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal