Calvin Carroll Arrested By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Calvin Carroll is starting his day in the Palm Beach County Jail. Carroll was arrested overnight by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Friday, the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Carroll is charged with “carrying a concealed weapon — unlicensed firearm.” PBSO Deputies booked Carrol into jail at 1:57 a.m.
Bond is initially set at $1,000. Carroll, 24, lists the 18400 block of East Covington Trace in West Boca Raton as his home address. It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place, or how police determined that Carroll was in possession of a concealed weapon.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police