Calvin Carroll Arrested By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Calvin Carroll is starting his day in the Palm Beach County Jail. Carroll was arrested overnight by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Friday, the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Carroll is charged with “carrying a concealed weapon — unlicensed firearm.” PBSO Deputies booked Carrol into jail at 1:57 a.m.
Bond is initially set at $1,000. Carroll, 24, lists the 18400 block of East Covington Trace in West Boca Raton as his home address. It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place, or how police determined that Carroll was in possession of a concealed weapon.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS