Second Arrest In Weeks Of South County Resident On Prostitution Charge In Town of Palm Beach
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Marcilla Hauser is in the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday morning following her arrest for prostitution.
Police in Palm Beach, according to jail records, arrested Hauser Friday evening and booked her into jail at 11:42 p.m. The official charge: “prostitution — engage, commit, offer prostitution first violation.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still be processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts around 9 a.m. It was not immediately clear where Town of Palm Beach police arrested Hauser or what they allege she offered.
Hauser, 52, lives on Mizner Lane in Boca Raton, according to jail records.
This is the second arrest in recent weeks of a Boca Raton-area resident by police in the town of Palm Beach on a prostitution-related charge.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway
- POLICE: Body Found In West Delray Beach Bushes, Investigation Underway
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday