Charges Include DUI With Someone Under 18 In Vehicle
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 21-year-old Boca Raton resident is facing multiple DUI charges from an incident in Palm Beach Gardens.
Jail records show that Piotr Onychir of the 21900 block of Palmetto Circle North in Boca Raton was jailed Sunday on the following charges: “DUI – unlawful blood alcohol — DUI breath alcohol .08 or more per 210L,” “DUI unlawful blood alcohol – .15 or higher with person under 18 in vehicle,” and “DUI – Unlawful blood alcohol — DUI damage to property or person.”
Onychir was booked into the Palm Beach County early Sunday morning and released at 11:19 on his own recognizance. The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Man Killed In ATV Crash
- FLORIDA: NOW MORE THAN ONE MILLION CASES OF COVID-19
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two More Systems Forming
- Boca Raton’s Jamie Savard Jailed On Drug Charge
- NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE: Cold Front Boca Raton, Delray Beach In Days
- Four Hospitalized, Three Critically In Boynton Crash
- FLORIDA HEALTH DEPT: NO COVID NUMBERS ON THANKSGIVING
- FLORIDA: Another 97 Empty Seats At Dinner Table As COVID Deaths Soar In State
- MASK FINE: Palmetto Place Condo Owner Fined $5100, She Says It’s Illegal