Charges Include DUI With Someone Under 18 In Vehicle
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 21-year-old Boca Raton resident is facing multiple DUI charges from an incident in Palm Beach Gardens.
Jail records show that Piotr Onychir of the 21900 block of Palmetto Circle North in Boca Raton was jailed Sunday on the following charges: “DUI – unlawful blood alcohol — DUI breath alcohol .08 or more per 210L,” “DUI unlawful blood alcohol – .15 or higher with person under 18 in vehicle,” and “DUI – Unlawful blood alcohol — DUI damage to property or person.”
Onychir was booked into the Palm Beach County early Sunday morning and released at 11:19 on his own recognizance. The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDCON1: Aaron Singerman Nearly 3 Times Legal Limit After Crashing Boat Multiple Times
- Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Is Hiring
- SIRENS: Dead In A Palm Beach Hotel, Crash On I-95, Fall At Olympic Heights High
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools
- SIRENS: Car Crashes At SunPass Building, Several Fall In Boca West, Pot Burns At Kings Point
- Boynton Man Who Allegedly Stole Kid’s College Fund Demands Article Removal, Not Happening
- Multiple High Priority Violations For Boca Raton Italian Restaurant