Charges Include DUI With Someone Under 18 In Vehicle
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 21-year-old Boca Raton resident is facing multiple DUI charges from an incident in Palm Beach Gardens.
Jail records show that Piotr Onychir of the 21900 block of Palmetto Circle North in Boca Raton was jailed Sunday on the following charges: “DUI – unlawful blood alcohol — DUI breath alcohol .08 or more per 210L,” “DUI unlawful blood alcohol – .15 or higher with person under 18 in vehicle,” and “DUI – Unlawful blood alcohol — DUI damage to property or person.”
Onychir was booked into the Palm Beach County early Sunday morning and released at 11:19 on his own recognizance. The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police: Man Slams Car Into Pedestrian, Drags Him To Death
- FLORIDA COVID: Big Jump In New Infections, But It’s Not All Bad News
- Will COVID Shot Be Mandatory For Palm Beach County School Students?
- Strangulation Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- University of Miami Fined $22M For False Billing
- Masks Not On Next Palm Beach County School Board Agenda
- CLAIM: Boca Raton Investment Firm Defrauded Seniors, Took 4.2M In PPP Funds
- POLO CLUB BOCA: Palm Beach County Alleges Building Permit Fraud
- POLICE: Woman Sold Cocaine Near Delray Beach School