More Than 31,000 NEW COVID-19 Cases Logged In Florida In Just One Week
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Updated 1:44 pm November 6, 2020) — COVID-19 continues to ravage Florida as deaths officially pass the 17,000 mark and infections top 832,000. There are now at least 17,014 confirmed COVID-19 deaths.
The latest COVID-19 report from the Florida Department of Health reveals 5195 new cases were logged statewide on Thursday with 92 new deaths. The positivity rate in Florida, based solely on Thursday tests, is 6.36 percent.
In Palm Beach County, another 363 COVID-19 cases were added on Thursday through 11:59 p.m. with 2 new deaths. The positivity rate for Thursday’s tests is 4.61 percent in PBC.
The Palm Beach County total, according to the Florida Department of Health, is now 54,624 with 1606 deaths. Statewide, Florida has logged at least 832,625 COVID-19 infections.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home