More Than 31,000 NEW COVID-19 Cases Logged In Florida In Just One Week
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Updated 1:44 pm November 6, 2020) — COVID-19 continues to ravage Florida as deaths officially pass the 17,000 mark and infections top 832,000. There are now at least 17,014 confirmed COVID-19 deaths.
The latest COVID-19 report from the Florida Department of Health reveals 5195 new cases were logged statewide on Thursday with 92 new deaths. The positivity rate in Florida, based solely on Thursday tests, is 6.36 percent.
In Palm Beach County, another 363 COVID-19 cases were added on Thursday through 11:59 p.m. with 2 new deaths. The positivity rate for Thursday’s tests is 4.61 percent in PBC.
The Palm Beach County total, according to the Florida Department of Health, is now 54,624 with 1606 deaths. Statewide, Florida has logged at least 832,625 COVID-19 infections.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It