More Than 31,000 NEW COVID-19 Cases Logged In Florida In Just One Week
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Updated 1:44 pm November 6, 2020) — COVID-19 continues to ravage Florida as deaths officially pass the 17,000 mark and infections top 832,000. There are now at least 17,014 confirmed COVID-19 deaths.
The latest COVID-19 report from the Florida Department of Health reveals 5195 new cases were logged statewide on Thursday with 92 new deaths. The positivity rate in Florida, based solely on Thursday tests, is 6.36 percent.
In Palm Beach County, another 363 COVID-19 cases were added on Thursday through 11:59 p.m. with 2 new deaths. The positivity rate for Thursday’s tests is 4.61 percent in PBC.
The Palm Beach County total, according to the Florida Department of Health, is now 54,624 with 1606 deaths. Statewide, Florida has logged at least 832,625 COVID-19 infections.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS