More Than 31,000 NEW COVID-19 Cases Logged In Florida In Just One Week
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Updated 1:44 pm November 6, 2020) — COVID-19 continues to ravage Florida as deaths officially pass the 17,000 mark and infections top 832,000. There are now at least 17,014 confirmed COVID-19 deaths.
The latest COVID-19 report from the Florida Department of Health reveals 5195 new cases were logged statewide on Thursday with 92 new deaths. The positivity rate in Florida, based solely on Thursday tests, is 6.36 percent.
In Palm Beach County, another 363 COVID-19 cases were added on Thursday through 11:59 p.m. with 2 new deaths. The positivity rate for Thursday’s tests is 4.61 percent in PBC.
The Palm Beach County total, according to the Florida Department of Health, is now 54,624 with 1606 deaths. Statewide, Florida has logged at least 832,625 COVID-19 infections.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway