Watch Live Here
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Mayor David Kerner, notably silent about the dramatic rise in COVID-19 cases and deaths over the past several weeks, will provide a “COVID-19 Update” today at 4 p.m.
Palm Beach County has been teetering on a 10 percent positivity rate for nearly a week. This level of COVID-19 in the community previously led to shutdowns, rules and restrictions. While Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has made it difficult — if not impossible — for local leaders to issue citations or impose penalties on individuals for not wearing masks or violating other COVID-19 orders, Kerner’s silence has been notable.
Check back at 4PM for the feed.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Driver Allegedly Responsible For Killing Six In Delray Crash Cited In May By Police
- FLIGHT CANCELLED: Airlines Cancelling Flights Into, Out Of Florida
- New COVID Problems In Palm Beach County Schools
- KEEP YOUR PETS WARM: Palm Beach County Issues Guide For Pending Chill
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…