Watch Live Here
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Mayor David Kerner, notably silent about the dramatic rise in COVID-19 cases and deaths over the past several weeks, will provide a “COVID-19 Update” today at 4 p.m.
Palm Beach County has been teetering on a 10 percent positivity rate for nearly a week. This level of COVID-19 in the community previously led to shutdowns, rules and restrictions. While Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has made it difficult — if not impossible — for local leaders to issue citations or impose penalties on individuals for not wearing masks or violating other COVID-19 orders, Kerner’s silence has been notable.
Check back at 4PM for the feed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat