Watch Live Here
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Mayor David Kerner, notably silent about the dramatic rise in COVID-19 cases and deaths over the past several weeks, will provide a “COVID-19 Update” today at 4 p.m.
Palm Beach County has been teetering on a 10 percent positivity rate for nearly a week. This level of COVID-19 in the community previously led to shutdowns, rules and restrictions. While Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has made it difficult — if not impossible — for local leaders to issue citations or impose penalties on individuals for not wearing masks or violating other COVID-19 orders, Kerner’s silence has been notable.
Check back at 4PM for the feed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat