Watch Live Here
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Mayor David Kerner, notably silent about the dramatic rise in COVID-19 cases and deaths over the past several weeks, will provide a “COVID-19 Update” today at 4 p.m.
Palm Beach County has been teetering on a 10 percent positivity rate for nearly a week. This level of COVID-19 in the community previously led to shutdowns, rules and restrictions. While Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has made it difficult — if not impossible — for local leaders to issue citations or impose penalties on individuals for not wearing masks or violating other COVID-19 orders, Kerner’s silence has been notable.
Check back at 4PM for the feed.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County