BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s going to be a bit colder than expected in South Florida. Expect an overnight/early morning low of 54 degrees as Tuesday gets underway. The day will warm up to just 66 on Tuesday.
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
A chilly Tuesday will give way to weather that many displaced New Yorkers will complain about. The National Weather Service is calling for an overnight low Tuesday night into Wednesday morning of 49 degrees.
Wednesday will be a bit warmer — expect a high of 73. Wednesday night temps will drop to 63.
On Thursday, a bit of normal returns with a high of 76. Thursday night’s low is expected to be 67. A chance of thunderstorms will keep things interesting on Friday with a high of 78.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising