BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s going to be a bit colder than expected in South Florida. Expect an overnight/early morning low of 54 degrees as Tuesday gets underway. The day will warm up to just 66 on Tuesday.
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
A chilly Tuesday will give way to weather that many displaced New Yorkers will complain about. The National Weather Service is calling for an overnight low Tuesday night into Wednesday morning of 49 degrees.
Wednesday will be a bit warmer — expect a high of 73. Wednesday night temps will drop to 63.
On Thursday, a bit of normal returns with a high of 76. Thursday night’s low is expected to be 67. A chance of thunderstorms will keep things interesting on Friday with a high of 78.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge