BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s going to be a bit colder than expected in South Florida. Expect an overnight/early morning low of 54 degrees as Tuesday gets underway. The day will warm up to just 66 on Tuesday.
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
A chilly Tuesday will give way to weather that many displaced New Yorkers will complain about. The National Weather Service is calling for an overnight low Tuesday night into Wednesday morning of 49 degrees.
Wednesday will be a bit warmer — expect a high of 73. Wednesday night temps will drop to 63.
On Thursday, a bit of normal returns with a high of 76. Thursday night’s low is expected to be 67. A chance of thunderstorms will keep things interesting on Friday with a high of 78.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching