BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s going to be a bit colder than expected in South Florida. Expect an overnight/early morning low of 54 degrees as Tuesday gets underway. The day will warm up to just 66 on Tuesday.
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
A chilly Tuesday will give way to weather that many displaced New Yorkers will complain about. The National Weather Service is calling for an overnight low Tuesday night into Wednesday morning of 49 degrees.
Wednesday will be a bit warmer — expect a high of 73. Wednesday night temps will drop to 63.
On Thursday, a bit of normal returns with a high of 76. Thursday night’s low is expected to be 67. A chance of thunderstorms will keep things interesting on Friday with a high of 78.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates