BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Robert Hevert of 21410 Town Lakes Drive is in the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday morning following his Friday afternoon arrest by Boca Raton Police.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still being processed, the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Hevert is charged with “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill” and “battery — touch or strike.”
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
Hevert, 34, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 5:39 p.m. Friday. He remains held without bond Saturday morning. A first appearance is expected later today.
Check back for details from the arrest report once it is processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days