BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Robert Hevert of 21410 Town Lakes Drive is in the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday morning following his Friday afternoon arrest by Boca Raton Police.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still being processed, the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Hevert is charged with “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill” and “battery — touch or strike.”
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
Hevert, 34, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 5:39 p.m. Friday. He remains held without bond Saturday morning. A first appearance is expected later today.
Check back for details from the arrest report once it is processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges