DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Wayne Barton Study Center Verbatim Advisory) — Tracy Caruso (wife of State Representative Mike Caruso) in partnership with the Wayne Barton Study Center and Dick Bowman of J & J Family of Farms has received a substantial donation of fresh produce and groceries to feed families in need in Delray Beach Florida.
The targeted population will be children and families, who have been drastically impacted by the circumstances surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic. During this time families are experiencing severe hardships and it is our goal to bring some relief/ a small ray of hope to those in need. We will be providing a no contact drive through food distribution.
Patrons will remain in their cars and food will be delivered curbside to each vehicle, no pedestrian traffic.
Food will be distributed on a first come first served basis.
Where and When: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church, 46 South West 10th Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33344.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again