DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Wayne Barton Study Center Verbatim Advisory) — Tracy Caruso (wife of State Representative Mike Caruso) in partnership with the Wayne Barton Study Center and Dick Bowman of J & J Family of Farms has received a substantial donation of fresh produce and groceries to feed families in need in Delray Beach Florida.
The targeted population will be children and families, who have been drastically impacted by the circumstances surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic. During this time families are experiencing severe hardships and it is our goal to bring some relief/ a small ray of hope to those in need. We will be providing a no contact drive through food distribution.
Patrons will remain in their cars and food will be delivered curbside to each vehicle, no pedestrian traffic.
Food will be distributed on a first come first served basis.
Where and When: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church, 46 South West 10th Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33344.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested