BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The first South Palm Beach County arrest in 2021 appears to be Hunter Boyko of Fort Lauderdale.
Jail records show that Boyko was arrested by Boca Raton Police early this morning and booked into the Palm Beach County lockup at 3:55 a.m. He is charged with “vehicle theft — grand theft of a motor vehicle, and “resist an officer — obstruct without violence.”
Boyko, 23, lives on Isla Bahia Drive in Fort Lauderdale.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed Friday morning, we know that Boyko is starting the new year being held on $1,000 bond for the alleged car theft, but bond has not been set for the resisting charge.
It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place, the type of car, or how police became involved. We’ll update once the arrest report becomes available.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths