BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The first South Palm Beach County arrest in 2021 appears to be Hunter Boyko of Fort Lauderdale.
Jail records show that Boyko was arrested by Boca Raton Police early this morning and booked into the Palm Beach County lockup at 3:55 a.m. He is charged with “vehicle theft — grand theft of a motor vehicle, and “resist an officer — obstruct without violence.”
Boyko, 23, lives on Isla Bahia Drive in Fort Lauderdale.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed Friday morning, we know that Boyko is starting the new year being held on $1,000 bond for the alleged car theft, but bond has not been set for the resisting charge.
It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place, the type of car, or how police became involved. We’ll update once the arrest report becomes available.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested