BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The first South Palm Beach County arrest in 2021 appears to be Hunter Boyko of Fort Lauderdale.
Jail records show that Boyko was arrested by Boca Raton Police early this morning and booked into the Palm Beach County lockup at 3:55 a.m. He is charged with “vehicle theft — grand theft of a motor vehicle, and “resist an officer — obstruct without violence.”
Boyko, 23, lives on Isla Bahia Drive in Fort Lauderdale.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed Friday morning, we know that Boyko is starting the new year being held on $1,000 bond for the alleged car theft, but bond has not been set for the resisting charge.
It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place, the type of car, or how police became involved. We’ll update once the arrest report becomes available.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?