BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Saturday morning update from the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration reveals that 419 people are so sick with COVID-19 that they are hospitalized in Palm Beach County.
Broward reports 602 COVID-19 patients. Miami-Dade reports 1,046.
The ICU situation in Palm Beach County appears to be slightly improving, although we’ve seen a consistent up-and-down wave over the past month. As of 9:16 a.m., West Boca Medical Center reports 11 ICU beds in use with 5 available. Bethesda West reports 8 ICU beds in use with 2 available. Delray Medical Center reports 38 ICU beds in use with 14 available. Boca Raton Regional reports 30 ICU beds in use with 11 available. Wellington reports 26 ICU beds in use with 2 available.
Statewide, the total of ICU and non-ICU beds in use for COVID and non-COVID patients is 49,638 with 12,382 available. In Palm Beach County, 3,087 beds are in use with 896.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud