BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Saturday morning update from the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration reveals that 419 people are so sick with COVID-19 that they are hospitalized in Palm Beach County.
Broward reports 602 COVID-19 patients. Miami-Dade reports 1,046.
The ICU situation in Palm Beach County appears to be slightly improving, although we’ve seen a consistent up-and-down wave over the past month. As of 9:16 a.m., West Boca Medical Center reports 11 ICU beds in use with 5 available. Bethesda West reports 8 ICU beds in use with 2 available. Delray Medical Center reports 38 ICU beds in use with 14 available. Boca Raton Regional reports 30 ICU beds in use with 11 available. Wellington reports 26 ICU beds in use with 2 available.
Statewide, the total of ICU and non-ICU beds in use for COVID and non-COVID patients is 49,638 with 12,382 available. In Palm Beach County, 3,087 beds are in use with 896.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake