BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Saturday morning update from the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration reveals that 419 people are so sick with COVID-19 that they are hospitalized in Palm Beach County.
Broward reports 602 COVID-19 patients. Miami-Dade reports 1,046.
The ICU situation in Palm Beach County appears to be slightly improving, although we’ve seen a consistent up-and-down wave over the past month. As of 9:16 a.m., West Boca Medical Center reports 11 ICU beds in use with 5 available. Bethesda West reports 8 ICU beds in use with 2 available. Delray Medical Center reports 38 ICU beds in use with 14 available. Boca Raton Regional reports 30 ICU beds in use with 11 available. Wellington reports 26 ICU beds in use with 2 available.
Statewide, the total of ICU and non-ICU beds in use for COVID and non-COVID patients is 49,638 with 12,382 available. In Palm Beach County, 3,087 beds are in use with 896.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED