FAA Issues Notice To Expect VIP In Area Of Palm Beach International Airport.
Unclear What Time President Trump Expects To Land, Travel To Club.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The FAA has issued a NOTAM, or “notice to airmen” to plan for VIP movement tomorrow (Wednesday) at Palm Beach International Airport. The NOTAM, as you see above, is in effect until late afternoon Thursday. If you find it difficult to view, use the link at the end of this report for the FAA NOTAM.
While Air Force One is nothing new at PBI, questions remain about what extra, added security and precautions will be in place following the chaos at the Capitol — especially if President Trump lands as President-Elect Biden is sworn in.
Assume a motorcade of some sort leading from PBI to Mar-A-Lago, Trump’s apparent home for now, shortly after his arrival. The Town of Palm Beach has issued this advisory which is now in effect:
“The roadway around Mar-A-Lago will be closed down to traffic starting Tuesday, January 19 at 8:00PM. Traffic will be restricted in the north and south directions on S Ocean Blvd. Please use caution throughout the area.”
Mar-A-Lago is a short, six mile drive from PBI. We are not publishing anything that isn’t readily available online. What isn’t clear, however, is what time Trump plans to land — information directly related to movement in the area. The NOTAM remain in effect until late Thursday.
Here is the direct link to the FAA NOTAM.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- Weather: Back To The 50’s This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him