BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A graffiti vandal defaced the Tuscany South sign, the guard house and a security system late Wednesday or early Thursday, leaving expletives in blue paint behind.
It was not immediately clear if a police report had been filed with the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office where detectives can often identify graffiti vandals through the styling of their “art.” It is believed there are cameras in the area, but it was also not immediately clear if the thug’s image was captured.
Tuscan South is a mid-range community near Atlantic and Lyons that runs along the east side the Florida turnpike. A there bed two bath home is currently listed in the community for $544,900.
Anyone with information about the vandalism should call PBSO or CrimeStoppers at 800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside