BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca Raton Fire Rescue Verbatim Advisory) — On Friday, January 22, 2021 at 12:43pm, Boca Raton Firefighters and Paramedics responded to a call for a fire at 900 NE Spanish River Blvd, a residential midrise building on the west shore of the Intracoastal waterway in Boca Raton.
Firefighters arrived to find heavy smoke on the second floor of the condo. Firefighters located the fire that appeared to start inside the elevator car on the second floor. Crews quickly extinguished the fire and ventilated all the smoke from the building.
Fire damage was confined to only the elevator, but there was some smoke damage to the interior hallway of the second floor. Residence were evacuated during the fire but were permitted to renter the building once it was cleared by Boca Raton Fire Rescue.
There were no injuries. The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat