BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca Raton Fire Rescue Verbatim Advisory) — On Friday, January 22, 2021 at 12:43pm, Boca Raton Firefighters and Paramedics responded to a call for a fire at 900 NE Spanish River Blvd, a residential midrise building on the west shore of the Intracoastal waterway in Boca Raton.
Firefighters arrived to find heavy smoke on the second floor of the condo. Firefighters located the fire that appeared to start inside the elevator car on the second floor. Crews quickly extinguished the fire and ventilated all the smoke from the building.
Fire damage was confined to only the elevator, but there was some smoke damage to the interior hallway of the second floor. Residence were evacuated during the fire but were permitted to renter the building once it was cleared by Boca Raton Fire Rescue.
There were no injuries. The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida