BY: STAFF REPORT Copyright © 2021
MetroDesk Media, LLC
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail following his early Saturday arrest by Delray Beach Police.
(If you are reading this in a news app and photos or documents do not appear, just click here to access our main website).
Michael Martoccia of the unit block of Plaza Real in Boca Raton was booked into jail at 6:52 Saturday morning. While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, jail records report that Martoccia is charged with the following:
“Flee/Elud Police — Flee With Disregard Of Safety To Persons or Property,” “Moving Traffic Violation — Reckless Driving First Offense,” and “Moving Traffic Violation, Drive While License Suspended, Revoked or Equivalent Status.”
Martoccia, 26, was held on $5,000 bond. He was also cited in November for operating a vehicle while “unknowingly” operating a vehicle with a suspended license. That case remains open in the court system.
It was not immediately clear Saturday’s arrest occurred, or what led to police involvement.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery