One Is 14 Years Old, Other Is 16. Jailed Monday Afternoon.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Two Boca Raton teens are in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday night, charged with first degree premeditated murder.
It was not immediately clear who they are accused of killing, or if the Palm Beach County Jail has omitted “attempted” from its booking report. There was no immediate response from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office which is the agency that filed the charges.
Dominick Garcia, 14, was booked into jail at 4:44 p.m. He lives in the 8100 block of Severn Drive in Boca Raton.
Gabriel Garcia, 16, was also booked into jail at 4:44 p.m. He lives in the 1500 block of SW 65th Terrace.
Both are charged with “homicide — murder first degree premeditated.”
It is unusual for the Palm Beach County Jail to release photos and booking information for minors, suggesting that prosecutors sought — and received permission — to charge the teens as adults.
BocaNewsNow.com is aware of one pending case of attempted murder involving two juveniles who are expected to be charged as adults, but it is not clear if this is that case. We are not reporting specifics pending clarification from PBSO.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
UPDATE: CLICK HERE FOR LATEST.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Face Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach