One Is 14 Years Old, Other Is 16. Jailed Monday Afternoon.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Two Boca Raton teens are in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday night, charged with first degree premeditated murder.
It was not immediately clear who they are accused of killing, or if the Palm Beach County Jail has omitted “attempted” from its booking report. There was no immediate response from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office which is the agency that filed the charges.
Dominick Garcia, 14, was booked into jail at 4:44 p.m. He lives in the 8100 block of Severn Drive in Boca Raton.
Gabriel Garcia, 16, was also booked into jail at 4:44 p.m. He lives in the 1500 block of SW 65th Terrace.
Both are charged with “homicide — murder first degree premeditated.”
It is unusual for the Palm Beach County Jail to release photos and booking information for minors, suggesting that prosecutors sought — and received permission — to charge the teens as adults.
BocaNewsNow.com is aware of one pending case of attempted murder involving two juveniles who are expected to be charged as adults, but it is not clear if this is that case. We are not reporting specifics pending clarification from PBSO.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
UPDATE: CLICK HERE FOR LATEST.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY DECLARES STATE OF EMERGENCY
- HURRICANE IAN: Schools Open But Heavy Rain, Strong Rain Expected In South Florida
- DEAD IN VALENCIA FALLS: Woman Drives Into Garage, Backs Into House, Utility Pole
- Loggers’ Run Boca Raton Forecloses On Homeowner Over $777
- CAR THEFTS: POLICE FRUSTRATED WITH SEVEN BRIDGES, LOTUS BOARDS
- HURRICANE IAN MAY PACK 130 MPH WINDS AS IT APPROACHES FLORIDA
- IAN: PALM BEACH COUNTY WARNS OF HEAVY RAIN, TORNADOES
- REMINDER: All Schools Closed In Palm Beach County Monday
- IAN TRACK SHIFTS, BUT SOUTH FLORIDA TOLD UNCERTAINTY HIGH