BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — There’s no predicting how long it will last, but CVS right now (6:33 a.m.) has COVID-19 vaccine appointments available in several Broward County and Miami-Dade County locations.
If you need a shot, stop what you are doing and go to CVS.com. Click on the COVID-19 vaccine appointment page and answer the questions correctly.
While it appears no locations are offering the vaccine anywhere near south Palm Beach County, there are CVS locations in Tamarac, Plantation, North Miami Beach and other Miami-Dade locations where appointments are currently available.
The system schedules you for the first appointment and automatically provides options for your second appointment.
Good luck from BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95