BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (News App readers click here for full access) — The regular federal report hidden by former president Donald Trump and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis — revealing the state’s COVID situation — is now showing a bit of improvement.
Trump and DeSantis refused to make the report public while Trump was in office, but the Biden Administration is releasing the report as it is generated.
The most recent update shows that Palm Beach County has dropped from the “red zone” to the “orange zone,” while neighboring Miami-Dade and Broward County remain red.
The number of new COVID-19 cases has dropped one percent in Florida since the previous report. The number of hospitals in the state with staff shortages has dropped 20 percent.
Despite data that suggests improvements, there are still areas of significant concern. The Florida death count continues to rise with significant additions every day. And the number of people hospitalized with a “primary diagnosis of COVID-19” continues to be high.
Read the complete report, below. If you are reading in a news app and it does not appear, just click here for full access.Florida-mar3
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School