Boca Rudeton™ Returns, Documenting The Rude And Oblivious In And Around Boca
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (News App readers click here) — In a sign that normalcy is slowly but surely starting to return, entitled dog owners are back — believing everyone wants their dog in a supermarket, in a salon, or in this case, Starbucks.
Thanks to a BocaNewsNow.com reader, we can see what is identified as a non-service dog in a West Boca Raton Starbucks. The dog, notably, is on a very long leash.
If you missed it during the pandemic, airlines now prohibit fake ESA dogs (emotional support animals), under federal law. The only animals allowed are legitimate service animals whose service status is documented days in advance.
Despite signs prohibiting animals in area stores, customers are back — bringing their pets where they shouldn’t be, like Starbucks.
If you see an animal in a store where it is not explicitly welcomed, please let us know. Use the form, below. If you are reading in a news app, just click here.
Boca Rudeton™ is our feature highlighting the rude and oblivious in and around Boca. We remind our readers that there is no expectation of privacy in a public place. If you don’t want to be seen here, don’t be rude here.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TWO TROPICAL WAVES EXPECTED TO BECOME DEPRESSIONS WITHIN DAYS
- WE’RE CONFUSED: Lee County Opposed Mask Mandates, But Angry Over No Evacuation Order?
- POLICE INVESTIGATE DRIVE-BY GEL GUN ATTACK IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH
- North Carolina Woman Drives On Rims In Boca Raton, Is Arrested For DUI
- PALM BEACH COUNTY REAL ESTATE MARKET TANKS
- WHAT’S IT DOING? New Tropical Wave Meandering, But Growing, South Of Florida
- Deputy Shoots Pit Bull But Bullet Travels Through Dog Into Another Deputy
- CHILD LEFT AT SCHOOL HE DOESN’T ATTEND, PARENTS CAN’T BE FOUND
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS