BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — At 3:08 pm, PBSO tells BocaNewsNow.com that a major accident has shut all southbound lanes and one northbound lane of 441 in the area of Palmetto Park Road.
Eyewitnesses say it is a “very bad” scene. It’s not immediately clear how many people, if any, are being treated.
There’s no immediate word from PBSO about how long 441 is expected to be closed.
Again, all southbound lanes on 441 are closed. One northbound lane is closed. This is the area of 441 just north of Palmetto Park Road.
We will update as we learn more.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL WAVES EAST OF FLORIDA GROWING, HURRICANE CENTER WATCHING CLOSELY
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS
- ROTELLI BOCA RATON: “MOLD-LIKE SUBSTANCE” LEADS TO WARNING
- Complete Update On Hurricane Ian Recovery Efforts In Florida
- IS NEW TROPICAL WAVE FOLLOWING HURRICANE IAN’S PATH?
- I-75 Now Open, But FHP Warns Of Other Road Closures Due To Hurricane Ian
- Delray Beach Man Arrested For Boating Under The Influence
- NEW TROPICAL SYSTEM: 70 Percent Chance New Wave Becomes Depression East Of Florida
- I-75 COMPLETELY CLOSED DUE TO HURRICANE IAN