Child Abuse Charge Filed By Police. $10,000 Bond.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A New Yorker apparently visiting Boca Raton is facing a child abuse charge following his arrest by local police.
(News App readers use this link for full report).
Adam Mammon is officially charged with “cruelty toward a child — abuse a child without great bodily harm.”
Mammon lists an apartment in 500 Fort Washington Avenue in New York as his home address.
Boca Raton Police arrested Mammon late Friday night. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 2 a.m. Saturday and was released on $10,000 bond just before 6 p.m.
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Sunday morning. We will update once it is filed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID HORROR: Another 20,133 Cases Logged Wednesday
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming