Child Abuse Charge Filed By Police. $10,000 Bond.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A New Yorker apparently visiting Boca Raton is facing a child abuse charge following his arrest by local police.
(News App readers use this link for full report).
Adam Mammon is officially charged with “cruelty toward a child — abuse a child without great bodily harm.”
Mammon lists an apartment in 500 Fort Washington Avenue in New York as his home address.
Boca Raton Police arrested Mammon late Friday night. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 2 a.m. Saturday and was released on $10,000 bond just before 6 p.m.
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Sunday morning. We will update once it is filed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation