Dinorah De Llovera and Andres Llovera Morales Killed. Driver Fled Scene Near West Boca Medical Center.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A second person has died following a Saturday morning crash near West Boca Medical Center in unincorporated Palm Beach County. The crash happened on US 441 at Central Park Blvd.
As we first reported, Dinorah De Llovera died at the scene. Now, police say passenger Andres Llovera Morales has died as well. He was 43. (If you are reading in a news app and the images do not appear, click here).
From PBSO: “On 03/20/2021, at approximately 7:30 a.m., a vehicle similar to the one pictured above, 2019-2021 dark colored Ford Fusion, was involved in a fatal hit and run crash located on State Road 7/US 441 near the intersection with N. Central Park Blvd, Boca Raton, FL. The Ford Fusion struck the victims vehicle and fled southbound on State Road 7/US 441. The Ford Fusion will have significant front end damage. Based on evidence at the scene, the Ford Fusion is most likely a SEL, Titanium, SEL Hybrid, or other special model with chrome package and rear spoiler.
The suspect vehicle is believed to be a 2019-2020 Ford Fusion, the vehicle will have significant front end damage.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation