But Mystery Continues… Who Was Driving?
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says the car involved in a double fatal crash in West Boca Raton was found early today in an Enterprise Car Rental lot in Fort Lauderdale.
Police are not saying whether anyone was arrested. The car was turned over to PBSO Detectives.
Someone driving the vehicle, similar to the Ford Fusion seen above, allegedly rear ended another vehicle driven by Boca Raton resident Dinorah De Llovera early Saturday on US441 near West Boca Medical Center. Llovera died at the scene. Police announced Andres Llovera Morales, in a passenger seat, died Thursday. He was 43. (If you are reading in a news app and the images do not appear, click here for full, free access).
Investigators said the striking car, which they believed to be late model Ford Fusion or similar, fled the scene before rescuers and police arrived. They asked the public for assistance locating the car with heavy front-end damage. It was not immediately clear how they found the vehicle in the Enterprise rental lot.
Anyone with information about the crash is still asked to call police or CrimeStoppers at 800-458-TIPS. You may email investigator Jacob Frey at FREYJ@PBSO.ORG, or call him at 561-681-4530.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95