County Health Care District To Make Moderna Shot Appointments Available Shortly.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — If you are seeking a Moderna COVID-19 shot and you are 18 or older, the Health Care District of Palm Beach County says appointments will open up at 1 p.m. today (Wednesday, March 31st).
From the Health Care District in an advisory we are publishing verbatim:
The Health Care District of Palm Beach County will open at 1 p.m. today additional first-dose appointments of Moderna vaccine for next week. Individuals 18 years and older are eligible to self-schedule appointments at http://vaccine.hcdpbc.org per the Governor’s stated effective date of eligibility on April 5th, 2021. The website lists the available dates, locations, vaccine brand and eligibility requirements at each of the Health Care District’s three mass vaccination sites at the South County Civic Center west of Delray Beach, the Burns Road Community Center in Palm Beach Gardens, and the South Florida Fairgrounds in suburban West Palm Beach. It is essential that individuals follow the state eligibility guidelines when scheduling to avoid being turned away at the sites.
As additional vaccine is received and appointments are opened, the community will be notified that the self-scheduler is open.
For those without internet access, the Health Care District’s helpline at 561-804-4115 is available to assist in English, Spanish and Creole. All appointments are based on vaccine availability.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens