BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Dean Sebring is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Tuesday morning on a charge of aggravated stalking.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, jail records show that Sebring was arrested late Monday or early Tuesday. He was booked into the Palm Beach County jail at 1:36 a.m.
The official charge with the statutory language used: “Aggravated Stalking — Follow, Harass, Cyberstalk, Credible Threat to Person.”
Bond had not been set as of 6 a.m. Boca Raton Police made the arrest. It was not immediately clear who the alleged target of the stalking is, or the relationship to Sebring.
Sebring, 51, lives in the 7800 block of North Federal Highway.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing