BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Dean Sebring is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Tuesday morning on a charge of aggravated stalking.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, jail records show that Sebring was arrested late Monday or early Tuesday. He was booked into the Palm Beach County jail at 1:36 a.m.
The official charge with the statutory language used: “Aggravated Stalking — Follow, Harass, Cyberstalk, Credible Threat to Person.”
Bond had not been set as of 6 a.m. Boca Raton Police made the arrest. It was not immediately clear who the alleged target of the stalking is, or the relationship to Sebring.
Sebring, 51, lives in the 7800 block of North Federal Highway.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District