BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Dean Sebring is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Tuesday morning on a charge of aggravated stalking.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, jail records show that Sebring was arrested late Monday or early Tuesday. He was booked into the Palm Beach County jail at 1:36 a.m.
The official charge with the statutory language used: “Aggravated Stalking — Follow, Harass, Cyberstalk, Credible Threat to Person.”
Bond had not been set as of 6 a.m. Boca Raton Police made the arrest. It was not immediately clear who the alleged target of the stalking is, or the relationship to Sebring.
Sebring, 51, lives in the 7800 block of North Federal Highway.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch