BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Miami attorney Loren Keith Newman is locked up early Friday morning on a DUI charge filed by the Boca Raton Police Department. (News app readers access full story).
Newman, of the 800 block of NW 8th Avenue in Miami, was booked into the Palm. Beach County Jail at 2 a.m. Friday. He remained in jail at 5:30 a.m.
It was not immediately clear where Newman was arrested or how police determined he was driving under the influence. The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed.
The Florida Bar reports that Newman is a graduate of the University of Miami Law School and has a clear 10-year record. Newman, 55, was admitted to the Bar in 1992.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop