BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Miami attorney Loren Keith Newman is locked up early Friday morning on a DUI charge filed by the Boca Raton Police Department. (News app readers access full story).
Newman, of the 800 block of NW 8th Avenue in Miami, was booked into the Palm. Beach County Jail at 2 a.m. Friday. He remained in jail at 5:30 a.m.
It was not immediately clear where Newman was arrested or how police determined he was driving under the influence. The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed.
The Florida Bar reports that Newman is a graduate of the University of Miami Law School and has a clear 10-year record. Newman, 55, was admitted to the Bar in 1992.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising