Police Confirm Death In Crash That Closed Yamato Road For Hours Friday.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A golf cart driving “improperly” on the shoulder of Yamato Road, west of Jog, was struck by an Acura MDX when the golf cart driver inexplicably turned left from the shoulder into traffic. Unable to stop, and not expecting a golf cart in a lane of traffic, the driver of the Acura hit the golf cart, ejecting the driver.
(News app readers access full story here).
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s office says Frazier Moise of Galina Circle in Lake Worth was pronounced dead at the scene after the Acura, driven by 35 year old Analee Ehrlein of Beechwood Drive in Delray Beach, hit the Club Car DS500 that Moise was driving.
“(The Acura) was unable to avoid collision with the front of the (Acura) hitting the left side of the (club car),” wrote a PBSO investigator. ”As the club car continued east from the collision, Moise was ejected. Moise was pronounced deceased on the scene due to injuries sustained in the collision.”
No charges have been filed. Investigators state Moise was operating the club car “improperly.”
The crash was reported at 2:52 p.m. Moise was pronounced dead at 3:03.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors