BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A resident of the Dakota community in West Delray Beach is facing a child abuse charge following his arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
News app readers access our full report here.
Gregg Fredman who lists the 9500 block of Sterling Shores Street in Delray is officially charged with “cruelty toward child – abuse child without great bodily harm.” Bond is set at $1,000.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, jail records show that Fredman was arrested Tuesday afternoon and booked into jail just before 5:30 p.m.
It was not immediately clear what led to the child abuse charge, the relationship of the child allegedly abused, or how police were brought into the situation.
Fredman, 50, was still being held in jail early Wednesday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI