BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A resident of the Dakota community in West Delray Beach is facing a child abuse charge following his arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
News app readers access our full report here.
Gregg Fredman who lists the 9500 block of Sterling Shores Street in Delray is officially charged with “cruelty toward child – abuse child without great bodily harm.” Bond is set at $1,000.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, jail records show that Fredman was arrested Tuesday afternoon and booked into jail just before 5:30 p.m.
It was not immediately clear what led to the child abuse charge, the relationship of the child allegedly abused, or how police were brought into the situation.
Fredman, 50, was still being held in jail early Wednesday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Home Values Dropping, Selling Fast
- Rental Assistance Offered By City of Boynton Beach
- Florida Residents Scammed By Former NFL Player Says DOJ
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary