BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A resident of the Dakota community in West Delray Beach is facing a child abuse charge following his arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
News app readers access our full report here.
Gregg Fredman who lists the 9500 block of Sterling Shores Street in Delray is officially charged with “cruelty toward child – abuse child without great bodily harm.” Bond is set at $1,000.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, jail records show that Fredman was arrested Tuesday afternoon and booked into jail just before 5:30 p.m.
It was not immediately clear what led to the child abuse charge, the relationship of the child allegedly abused, or how police were brought into the situation.
Fredman, 50, was still being held in jail early Wednesday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested