BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Staten Island woman is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest and jailing early Saturday morning. (News app readers access our full report).
Alexis Supino of the 700 block of Post Avenue on Staten Island is charged with battery on an officer or firefighter and resisting an officer with violence.
Supinò was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:33 Saturday morning. She posted $2,000 bond and was released at 10:31 a.m.
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Sunday. It was not immediately clear where she was arrested or the specific events that led to her being taken into custody. We do know that Delray Beach Police made the arrest.
There was no information in initial court filings as to why Supino was in Delray Beach at the time of her arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance