BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Staten Island woman is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest and jailing early Saturday morning. (News app readers access our full report).
Alexis Supino of the 700 block of Post Avenue on Staten Island is charged with battery on an officer or firefighter and resisting an officer with violence.
Supinò was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:33 Saturday morning. She posted $2,000 bond and was released at 10:31 a.m.
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Sunday. It was not immediately clear where she was arrested or the specific events that led to her being taken into custody. We do know that Delray Beach Police made the arrest.
There was no information in initial court filings as to why Supino was in Delray Beach at the time of her arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors