BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Staten Island woman is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest and jailing early Saturday morning. (News app readers access our full report).
Alexis Supino of the 700 block of Post Avenue on Staten Island is charged with battery on an officer or firefighter and resisting an officer with violence.
Supinò was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:33 Saturday morning. She posted $2,000 bond and was released at 10:31 a.m.
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Sunday. It was not immediately clear where she was arrested or the specific events that led to her being taken into custody. We do know that Delray Beach Police made the arrest.
There was no information in initial court filings as to why Supino was in Delray Beach at the time of her arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form