BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Coconut Creek resident is facing significant child abuse charge filed Monday by the Boca Raton Police Department.
(News app readers access our full report).
Elizabeth Mendoza of the 5500 block of Lyons Road is charged with “Neglect Child – Neglect Child WITH Great Bodily Harm.” Mendoza, according to the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation is a real estate agent and broker but her license is “involuntarily inactive.”
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Tuesday morning. It was not immediately clear what Mendoza allegedly did and whether or not she is related to the child. The condition of the child was also unknown.
Jail records show that Mendoza, 33, was arrested early Monday and booked into jail at 4:29 a.m. Bond was originally set at $7500 but was ultimately released on her own recognizance at 1:06 p.m.
Mendoza, according to public records, is a broker with Museo Real Estate. Real Estate professionals are required to comply with moral character and related conditions to be licensed in Florida.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato